Small and lightweight enough to throw in a backpack or jacket pocket, the pouch works well as a grab-and-go kit, or it can be used as a supplemental addition to a bigger bag. HSA/FSA approved and built in the USA, this My Medic kit was designed by expert medical and firearm professionals.
It has been recommended by medical professionals and patients alike. The kit comes packaged in a resealable plastic pouch that measures 6.1 inches x 2.8 inches x 5.8 inches.
- Compact and portable all-in-one first aid kit for hiking injuries contains over 30 supplies for an outdoor emergency
- Ideal for camping trips, hikes, long-distance walks, rock climbing, or any other outdoor adventures
- Small and lightweight enough to throw in a backpack or jacket pocket, the hiker pack works well as a grab-and-go kit, or it can be used as a supplemental addition to a bigger medical bag
- Kit contents include: (2) Itch Relief Packets, (2) Lip Balm Packets, (2) Sunscreen Packets, (2) Sting Relief Packs, (2) KoKos Drink Mixes, (1) Whistle, (1) Space Blanket, (1) 25 ft Paracord, (6) Adhesive Bandages, (4) 4 x 4 in Gauze Pads, (2) Burn Gel Packets, (2) Pain Relief Packets, (2) Super Skin Blister Tapes, (2) Triple Antibiotic Ointment Packets, (2) Alcohol Prep Pads, (1) Packet of Aqua Tab
- All the items are packaged in a 5.4 oz resealable plastic pouch that measures 6.1 inches x 2.8 inches x 5.8 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.