The Shimano Ultegra FC-R8100 12 Speed Crankset is built with stiffness, weight, and power transfer in mind. Weighing only around 700g it also has an extremely low rotational weight.
The Ultegra FC-R8100 uses HOLLOWGLIDE for smooth shifting and excellent chain retention along with HOLLOWTECH II technology that stiffens the rotating mechanism, making power transfer more effective.
An integral part of Shimano's new 12-speed road lineup, the FC-R8100 crank builds upon Shimano's legendary front shifting and transmission efficiency. With new refinements for seamless 12-speed shifting, the Ultegra crank is now offered in lengths from 160 to 175 mm, bringing performance and improved fit for smaller riders, triathletes, and riders with specific biomechanical requirements.
- Optimal balance of stiffness, strength, weight, and rotational performance
- HOLLOWGLIDE structure cuts weight yet maintains strength for better power transfer and quick, precise front shifting
- HOLLOWTECH II technology provides the best balance of stiffness, strength, weight and rotating performance
- 52-36 and 50-34 chainring options. 160, 165, 170, 172.5, and 175 mm crank arm lengths.
- Average weights: 711g (52-36T) 700g (50-34T)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.