Made for the rider who aims to go astray, the Women’s Expedition Bib Short is tuned for all-terrain adventures. Cut from a high-stretch Transfer fabric with moisture-wicking and compressive properties, these bibs offer a sleek fit for everyday performance. Super lightweight straps are laser cut so you’ll never feel them, and leg openings lined with silicone-printed grippers keep the shorts comfortably in place. The rear panel features our women’s-specific drop tail design to provide the ultimate solution to the nature break hassle. When you hit the rough stuff, you’ll be glad to have our new women’s-specific Levitate™ Plus multi-density chamois under you. It features an innovative highly resilient suspension core to damp road chatter, significantly improving ride comfort. Whether you’re putting in big miles or simply prefer to ride in a t-shirt, the thigh cargo pocket design can replace, or supplement, storage of a traditional jersey. When the pavement ends and adventure begins, reach for the Expedition Bibs.
- Pedal to Zero: Going by bike 18.08mi offsets the climate impact of this garment
- Compressive Transfer fabric made with recycled content
- Best-in-class drop-tail design for ultimate nature break convenience
- Thigh cargo pockets provide additional storage options
- New Women’s Multi-density Levitate™ Plus Chamois pad delivers unmatched comfort
- Laser cut bib straps provide superior next to skin comfort
- Silicone print holds cuffs in place and provides a smooth transition from the short to skin
- BioViz® reflective elements for low light visibility
- Made with recycled materials
- 8” inseam
Main Body: 79% recycled polyester, 21% spandex Bib & Pockets: 84% recycled polyester, 16% spandex
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.